Required to Write:
- Paper – plenty of sheets; preferably lined, in a book
- Pen or Pencil – at least two; black or blue would do fine
- Cup of Coffee – tall mug; spoonful or dark roast, spoon of hot chocolate
- Bottle of Water – 1 liter; ice cold
- Pad of Paper – multiple sheet; needed for random ideas and thoughts
~ Find a quiet atmosphere, but not too quiet
~ Find a good time of day: morning, afternoon, evening, night – whatever works for you best
~ Write for at least 15 minutes or 30 minutes or an hour… or longer – depending on above statements
~ Write about… anything you want really. No one can tell you what to write in your free time, because it is your free time.
There is no true, faultless recipe for writing because it is the most natural thing in the world.
Do what makes you feel free.